Climate Neutral stamps
- manufactured with the highest possible percentage of recycled consumer plastics in order to minimise its carbon footprint.
- the inevitable remaining carbon footprint is offset by the funding of gold standard climate protection projects.
For Trodat products to achieve Climate Neutrality, Trodat follows the 3 steps below:
- Prevention of CO2 Emissions through the creation of smaller and lighter products
- Co2 Reduction by using pre- and post-consumer recycled plastic
- Co2 Compensation by investing in Gold Standard climate protection projects recommended by the WWF.
What are Trodat's eco-friendly products?
Over 75 of Trodat’s best-selling products are climate neutral as standard, meaning that they have no negative impact on the environment.
- Quality, usability, durability
- Health and safety for users
- Environment (ecological criteria)
For a full list of products that have received the Austrian Environmental Quality Label, see Austrian Ecolabel.
*Please note that the Austrian Ecolabel does not apply to products that contain blue or violet inks.
All of your stamping needs are covered by Trodat products, from text stamps, to daters and numberers. There are stamps for everyday use, for office use, for warehouse use, for heavy duty use either customised to suit your individual needs or standard products that feature the most common used phrases.