Currently not available.
Royal Mail delivery: free above £20.00
Plastic, metal, shrink plastic, rubber, leather, polymer clay, laminated paper, coated paper, uncoated paper, photo, glass, porcelain, terracotta, cellophane.
3 seconds (porous surfaces) - 5 minutes (non porous surfaces). Drying time varies based on surface / material, humidity, etc.
Multi-colour dye ink pad.
Unique colour combinations.
- The patented sliding pallet keeps ink colours separate and prevents the colours from bleeding together.
- Slide the pallet together to use Kaleidacolor with a brayer or stamp.
- Colours are extremely vivid on coated paper.
- To use, slide the lever toward the inkpad - the pallet will slide together. Once it clicks, the colours will be locked together and ready for use.
- When finished, slide the lever away from the inkpad. Once it clicks, the colours will be locked into a separated position and ready for storage.
- Use with coated paper and VersaMark for beautiful resist images.
- Slide the lever to move the colours together to use and apart for storage.
How to use:
For scrapbooking and other creative projects Kaleida Colour Ink Pads use a Dye based ink
0 Customer reviews for Tsukineko - Melon Melody Kaleidacolor Ink Pad
Quality & Service
We are leaving marks ... since the last millennium.
As one of the first companies, we already had an Internet presence in 1999 with our broad selection of individually designable stamps and accessories. Today we deliver our products to thousands of satisfied customers all over Europe. Selected solid components and state-of-the-art, high-resolution laser technology ensure that our stamps perform their work for a very long time and with precise quality. This is why private customers like them just as much as large companies or authorities that require large quantities.
Ordering via Internet not only allows particularly favourable pricing, but also unrivalled convenience and flexibility. From your home or office, you can design your desired stamp(s) exactly according to your ideas. Designing a stamp in our shop is very easy, regardless if you want to create a simple text stamp or a stamp with a multi-coloured company logo. This also applies to address labels and company-specific T-shirt embroidery. Our free hotline will be happy to answer any questions you may have quickly and competently.
Individual orders are usually delivered to the customer within 48 hours at the latest. We also offer impressive delivery speed for large orders. We deliver on account, insist on low shipping fees and offer a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
In addition to over 450 different stamp models, you will also find many related, useful things in our shop that you can permanently mark with your sign. This includes individually designable embossers, signs, address labels, textiles and gift ideas for advertising purposes.